Huntington Beach, California is one of the most laid back and surftastic cities in the country! Residents of the area and local community are some of the friendliest and most enjoyable people you’ll ever meet, and that has a lot to do with the fact that Huntington Beach is such a great place to live. In case the reputation alone isn’t enough to convince you that this is a wonderful place to live, here are a few things you should know about the city:
– Surf City, USA: The waves are righteous here in Huntington Beach. Ask anyone! Whether it be a local familiar with the beach scene or a professional surfer with intimate knowledge of the best surf spots, they will all tell you that Huntington Beach is where some of the best surfing is! The beaches are beautiful and the waves are peaceful, so even if you aren’t a surfer now, you will develop an appreciation of the sport when you live in this city!
– Beach culture: As you can probably guess from the name, Huntington Beach is famous for its beaches. The surf scene here is out of this world, but the water isn’t the only thing that draws people here from miles away. In addition to beautiful sand and beach trails, locals love to host beach bonfires, play paintball, volleyball, and more at the best beaches in the world!
– The Taste of Huntington Beach: The annual food festival in Huntington Beach gives you a chance to sample numerous restaurants and food stuffs for only the price of admission. Otherwise, you get to sample the amazing food this city has to offer as much as you want all day!
– The pier: There are many piers in the world, but there is only one Huntington Beach Pier. Other piers try to emulate its legendary status, but none have succeeded. Watch the ocean, shop to your heart’s desire, scan for surfing or fishing spots, watch the world famous U.S. Open of Surfing, and much more at this renowned beach spot!
You shouldn’t have much trouble finding something fun to do when you visit this amazing city. But, if you’re looking for an idea to kick-start your visit among the virtual and literal sea of choices, check out this list: http://www.movoto.com/guide/huntington-beach-ca/moving-to-huntington-beach/.
Enjoy the Huntington Beach area year round when you live in Olson Homes’ Monarch Walk community: http://www.monarchwalk.com/
The Olson Company is proud to present Huntington Beach’s newest seaside community, Monarch Walk! As one of the hottest new destinations for homeowners in Huntington Beach, Monarch Walk features serene amenities which bring a true sense of comfort and tranquility to surf city living. Located close to several schools and employment opportunities along with many varied shopping, dining and entertainment options, Monarch Walk is designed to capture the charm of a small town neighborhood feel without sacrificing all of the comforts and amenities associated with today’s active lifestyle of the modern homeowner.
Imagine catching the waves in the ocean, basking in the warm sunshine with friends hanging out by the pier, or walking or biking along the paved bike trail! (Or even taking your dog and enjoying Huntington Dog Beach!) The sand and surf is great here as the surf is up regularly, which is why they call it “Surf City.” You will come to love this connection to nature that you can experience every day as an owner of a new townhome at Monarch Walk.
Floor plans for this community range from 1,514 to 1,914 square feet of living space and include up to three bedrooms and three baths. In an effort to provide energy efficient homes through green building practices, the homes at Monarch Walk are designed to be more comfortable, healthier, and to meet and exceed California’s energy-saving Title 24 stipulations by a minimum of fifteen percent. The Olson Company is committed to reducing the environmental footprint of all of the homes that we build, which also results in great economic benefits for all of our new homeowners.
Students living at Monarch Walk may attend schools in the excellent Ocean View School District for public elementary and middle school, and the Huntington Beach Union High School District to attend Ocean View High School. Many fine private schools, such as Carden Conservatory and The Pegasus School, among many others, are also in the city of Huntington Beach, providing close access for residents of Monarch Walk.
With an easy commute to many points of interest in the surrounding area, Monarch Walk truly has it all. Call us today at (562) 370-9513 for more information about this new community in the heart of Surf City. Visit our website today to check out all that Monarch Walk has to offer, become a pre-qualified VIP, and to sign up to our interest list so that you may receive updates regarding plans and pricing, availability of homes, events, and buyer incentives as this exciting new community makes its mark on Surf City USA! http://www.monarchwalk.com/
Monarch Walk will be celebrating its Model Grand Opening event this Saturday, December 17th! Come out to tour the beautiful new model homes and learn all about this exceptional new community in Huntington Beach!
Monarch Walk will offer up to 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and up to approximately 1,914 square feet.
For more information on Monarch Walk please call 562-370-9513.
Anaheim is one of the most fun cities in the nation! Anyone from the area or who has visited shouldn’t need much convincing, but here are just a few reasons why you will fall in love with this city as soon as you spend even a little bit of time here!
– Disneyland Park: Better known to most people as simply – Disneyland, Disneyland Park is one of the most famous theme park attractions in the world! Numerous rides, themes, and attractions come together to create one giant wonderland of fun and excitement for the millions of guests that visit each year.
– Sports: The Los Angeles/Anaheim area is home to sports teams in every major sport. While you have to travel about an hour to catch a Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, or Galaxy game, you can catch a home game for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Major League Baseball or the Anaheim Ducks of the National Hockey League in the city of Anaheim!
– Conventions: Anaheim boasts the largest convention center on the West Coast in that of the Anaheim Convention Center. Come out to this legendary venue throughout the year for multiple conventions for anything and everything you could imagine! This week the convention center is hosting the SCVA Holiday Volleyball Tournament. Coming soon will be Premier Bridal Shows, Craft & Hobby Trade Shows, and the International Music Products Association Convention!
– Enjoy nature: Anaheim is home to some of the most beautiful parks and nature preserves in the world! These include places like Ralph B. Clark Regional Park, Yorba Regional Park, Oak Canyon Nature Center, Pearson Park, and more!
– Sample the food: Come find fresh produce at Downtown Anaheim Certified Farmers Market, indulge in a delicious Northern Italian dinner at the Anaheim White House Restaurant, pick up a burger and a beer at the American Tavern Eatery, or find your own little niche spot in a city that foodies love!
Those are just a few of the many awesome things you can do in the great city of Anaheim, California! In case you needed any more reasons, here are a few more ideas! https://www.thecrazytourist.com/top-25-things-to-do-in-anaheim/.
Enjoy the benefits of living in this amazing city year round when you live in your own home at Tapestry Walk, Olson Homes’ beautiful new Anaheim area community! http://www.olsonhomes.com/tag/tapestry-walk/
Welcome to Tapestry Walk, a beautiful and upscale new community of townhomes coming soon to Anaheim, California. Located in the heart of Orange County, a new home at Tapestry Walk is the ideal next step for families and career minded individuals looking for a quality place to live.
When you stroll through an Olson Homes community, you will see why so many are buying new homes in our signature Walk communities and why they often sell out quickly. Tapestry Walk will provide the best of everything, including close access to employment centers, many recreational and entertainment opportunities, along with a friendly neighborhood feel of a close-knit community.
What sets an Olson home apart from many others in SoCal is our commitment to environmental responsibility through green homebuilding practices. Our homes typically exceed the requirements of California’s Title 24 legislation by at least fifteen percent. Included among the many energy efficient and healthy home features found in a Walk community by Olson Homes are white dual glazed vinyl windows with low e glass, highly water efficient toilets and faucets, auto shut-off motion sensors in the bathrooms, tankless water heaters, carbon monoxide detectors, along with energy star appliances. Not only are these and other features in an Olson Home good for reducing your environmental footprint, they help our homeowners to realize substantial savings on their energy bills.
Located in Anaheim, Tapestry Walk provides an easy commute to abundant work opportunities, and after hours there is no place better than the Anaheim area and all that Orange County has to offer for some great R&R. At the top of the list of fun things to do in Anaheim has to be the world famous Disneyland Park, but there is so much more! Adventure City and Seascape Kids Fun Park are two more amusement parks that provide fun and excitement for the entire family. Anaheim is filled with so many options for the sports enthusiast, including Anaheim Ice rink, Davey’s Locker deep sea fishing, Dad Miller and Anaheim Hills golf courses as well as Camelot Golf Land miniature golf, and two major league professional sports teams: The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in baseball and the Anaheim Ducks of the National Hockey League.
Excellent dining choices are available throughout Anaheim, including several at Anaheim GardenWalk, an outdoor shopping venue with something for everyone. Local nature parks in the area include Ralph B. Clark Regional Park, Yorba Regional Park, and Oak Canyon Nature Center. Endless entertainment venues abound, among the many are City National Grove of Anaheim, Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln, Medieval Times, Pearson Park, and the House of Blues which will be opening in early 2017.
Join the interest list for Tapestry Walk today to keep up to date with all news and announcements about the coming grand opening and more: http://www.olsonhomes.com/interest-form/?proj=51280&comp=102a25fb-da8c-4f7e-9bb7-d2199c8cf7b1&comm=Tapestry%20Walk
Residents and visitors of San Gabriel, California and the surrounding area won’t want to miss this! Saturday, December 10 through Friday, December 23 only at the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse, you can experience Tchaikovsky’s classic ballet The Nutcracker. Watch as the story of the Nutcracker Prince and the despicable Mouse King on their journey to the Land of the Sugar Plum Fairy comes to life through the brilliance of the Pasadena Dance Theater cast and artistic director Cynthia Young. This ballet is a Christmas tradition and performance like no other performed by an incredible cast unrivaled throughout the San Gabriel Valley area!
The Nutcracker is a traditional Russian Christmas ballet developed by Marius Petipa, Lev Ivanov, and Pyotor Ilyich Tchaikovsky in the late 19th century. Since then, it has become one of the most famous Christmas performances in the world. It has received numerous different arrangements and adaptations throughout the years, but nothing compares to seeing one of the greatest ballets of all time up close and personal in the original way it was meant to be performed when written by Tchaikovsky in 1892. Furthermore, nothing compares to seeing this amazing production as performed by the cast of the Pasadena Dance Theater at the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse just south of West Broadway and South Santa Anita Street.
The production of the Nutcracker is just one of the many exciting things you can do when visiting the historic city of San Gabriel, California. The San Gabriel Mission Playhouse has been putting on dazzling shows from local and international performing arts groups since 1927 and has become a staple in the community. In addition, San Gabriel boasts scenic gardens, endless hiking trails and parks, a vintage drive-in and diner experience, as well as numerous concerts, flea markets, museums, and shops that make this city one of the preferred destinations of tourists and locals alike. Plan on coming out to see The Nutcracker, but make a whole weekend out of the many things that you can do in this wonderfully exhilarating city!
For tickets and more information about the Pasadena Dance Theater’s performance of The Nutcracker, visit their site here: http://missionplayhouse.org/event/the-nutcracker-7
You can experience the wonder of San Gabriel every day when you own your own home at Arroyo Walk by Olson Homes, so be sure to check out all this community has to offer: http://www.arroyowalk.com/
At Olson Homes, we are exceedingly proud of some of the wonderful communities that we have to offer. One of the newest, but already on its way to being one of the best is Olive Walk, located in beautiful La Mirada, California! This modern community, set to open in Spring 2017, owes its roots to the rich history of La Mirada’s olive oil industry and expresses an exquisite Spanish style to celebrate that history!
Olive Walk is located near the center of La Mirada, California, perfectly situated in equal parts for easy access to both work and fun. The community resides near the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse, the Regional Aquatics Center, Buccaneer Bay Water Park, and world-class performances at the La Mirada Theater for Performing Arts. Residents also enjoy the close proximity of local parks such as Creek Park, La Mirada Regional Park, and many more! If you’re looking for some fun to pass the time, you can find Adventure City, Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and Medieval Times all within a convenient distance of Olive Walk! Enjoying the best dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation that this city has to offer is easy when you live in historic Olive Walk! Quickly hop on I-5, I-91, Imperial Highway, or Beach Boulevard to take part in many of the best local attractions!
This historic inspired yet modern community isn’t even open yet and already the demand has reached a fever pitch! You won’t want to miss out on your opportunity to stake your claim as part of this classic, cultured community and world-class neighborhood. We offer floor plans that fit every need and walk of life. Each floor plan that we offer comes standard with three bedrooms, but lofts and an office or den highlight the benefits of the larger plans. Options range from a cozy 1,704 square feet to a spacious 2,200 square feet!
Become part of this forward-looking community built on the history of the region at Olive Walk today! Don’t wait until these beautiful homes are all off the market. Be sure to check out this community and send us a message for any questions you might have regarding Olive Walk or the local community! You can visit our recently launched website for more information at: http://www.olivewalk.com/