The Olson Company has been recognized with nine wins at the 2020 Eliant Homebuyers’ Choice Awards for delivering exceptional customer service in homebuilding, and we couldn’t be more thrilled!
We continued our winning streak for the seventh year in a row, and we feel honored to be able to provide Southern California homebuyers with an unmatched experience in their new home purchase. The Homebuyers’ Choice Awards are based on the homebuyer surveys our customers complete after they move into their new home. This is the greatest validation from the people who matter most – our homeowners. We are passionate about providing the highest quality of customer service and we are so grateful that our team’s dedication was recognized in these surveys!
Here are the categories we were recognized for at this year’s awards:
First Place Awards
● “The Eliant” Award for Overall Home Purchase and Ownership Experience (SingleDivision)
● Purchase Experience (Large-Volume Builders)
● First-Year Quality (Large-Volume Builders)
● First-Year Customer Service Experience (Large-Volume Builders)
● Best Customer Communication
● Customer Service Representative of the Year (Medium-Volume Survey Responses) – Matt Smelser
● Design Representative of the Year (Medium-Volume Survey Responses) – Anne Mandala
Second Place Awards
● Design Experience (Large-Volume Builders)
● Sales Representative of the Year (Medium-Volume Survey Responses) – Ruben Hernandez – (tied)
Being nationally recognized for our excellent services in the homebuilding industry means the world to us, and we’re so proud that our happy homeowners voted for us! The Olson team is excited to be able to continue to provide attainable and commuter-friendly neighborhoods in urban areas for homebuyers.
We want to thank our Homeowners for participating in the survey process, and our team members that work so hard to make The Olson Company one of the leaders in the homebuilding industry and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.