Eliant is the leading customer experience management company in the homebuilding industry, and once again, it has honored the Olson Company with the Overall Home Purchase & Ownership Experience Award! This is the 7th time we have won this award known as ‘The Eliant’ since 2012, further solidifying that the Olson Company delivers exceptional customer service to its homeowners.
It is an absolute honor to take home the Eliant again. We are proud of the reviews and votes from our homeowners, especially since we are incredibly passionate about giving them the best experiences—before, during, and after they call an Olson community home.
In addition, the Olson Company was recognized in several other categories. These include:
- 1st Place
- Purchase Experience (Large Volume Builders)
- First Year Quality (Large Volume Builders)
- First Year Customer Service (Large Volume Builders)
- Robine Sheldon for Sales Representative of the Year (Medium-Volume Survey Responses)
- Matt Smelser for Customer Service Representative of the Year (High-Volume Survey Responses)
- Design Experience (Large-Volume Builders) > 5th Place
- Best Customer Communication > 3rd Place
- Karen Gorske for Sales Representative of the Year (Medium-Volume Survey Responses) > 3rd Place
- Eddie Sanchez & Jose Navarro for Construction Representative of the Year Medium-Volume Survey Responses > Tie for 4th Place
- Sorin Michalsk for Customer Service Representative of the Year (High-Volume Survey Responses) > 3rd Place
The 27th Annual Homebuyers’ Choice Awards were announced on March 8th, 2022. This year’s homebuilders were commemorated for their dedication to elevating the homebuyer experience, through purchase and design experience, construction quality, service, and communication.